Marche du Film or the Cannes Film Market is one of the largest film markets in the world. Established in 1959 along with the Cannes Film Festival, it now attracts over 11,000 participants from more than 100 countries.
Your first time attending the Cannes Film Festival can be overwhelming, believe it or not, there are more moving parts to the festival than just the Film Festival and Market. Parallel to the official selection of the Festival (films in and out of competition), several programs have been created over the years. Among them are the Directors Fortnight , Cinéfondation, Critics' Week, Un peu regard, ACID, Short Film Corner etc. Navigating through the festival can be quite challenging if it’s your first time.
Our team, along with International partners is pleased to present the following services tailor made to Filmmakers attending the Cannes Film Festival.
Cannes Filmmaker Access Package
Cannes Filmmaker Access – Full Festival Turnkey Package:
- 13 Nights (shared apartment) Accommodation at Cannes Beach Villa.
- Daily Continental Breakfast.
- Marche du Film Accreditation - including the Producers Workshop or Producers Network. (Industry Pass access)
- 1 on 1 strategic planning for your project/company and yourself for the festival/market.
- Airport pick-up and drop off at NICE airport.
- Tour of festival and market venues – includes hotels and industry hot spots.
- Festival Orientation 30 days before departure
- Welcome Dinner with all participants in Cannes.
- Signature Breakfast Workshop/Seminar
- Access to a few invited networking receptions
- Access to Festival, Marche, Director’s Fortnight and Critic’s Corner screenings.
- Access to the OMDC/TIFF Private Reception
- Onsite assistance
Cannes Screening Package
What’s better than attending the Cannes Film Festival?
Screening your film at the Palais des Festivals.