1. Instant recognition can be a time bomb in the best ways The best thing for a brand, whether well known or new, is to get customer recognition. People associate with their favorite glitterati more than they do most models. They care what their glamorous heroes wear, what skin care products they use, and what accessories they choose. Having your brand in the hands of the masses favorite stars does not go unnoticed. The moment those photos hit the shelves in magazines, on the internet, or in press releases, your sales will explode if the photos go viral.
2. Brand sympathy is a powerful tool Brand sympathy isn’t about getting people to pity you. It is the complete opposite. Hiring a professional celebrity gifting service who is planning to donate the proceeds to a charity will get you double the press. Your brand will be associated with a good cause, and that will stick in your customers’ heads far longer than a simple photograph on the red carpet.
3. Maintaining the lead in your market keeps you ahead of the game If you have had years of success,celebrity gifting is a good way to stay there permanently. Tried and true brands can still putter out of the limelight for new brands with better promotion, even with a long-term fan base. By keeping your brands associated with the most popular personalities, you are ensuring your lasting success.
4. Escalating your customer base is easy with the right tools The magic of the internet is that everything, even those that only show up in print, finds its way online. With the right help, you can get these gifting photos online and have everyone telling their friends about your fashion or skincare products within hours or less. The results can be astonishingly explosive.
5. Keep more of your profits by spending less on celebrity branding The best thing about celebrity gifting is that it allows you to keep more of your profits. By hiring a celebrity gifting service, you are paying far less to get your brands into famous hands than if you were to hire specific models and actors to do the same thing. In addition, with this tactic, you run less of a risk of a busy idol turning you down due to schedule conflicts or lack of interest.